We look forward to having you visit our clinic in Seattle! Our goal is to decrease your pain, discomfort, and ease your mind regarding the unknowns of the condition for which you seek treatment. You will leave your first visit with confidence that you are getting the help that you need from a trusted healthcare provider at our Seattle clinic.
These are some things that you can expect on your first visit to our clinic in Seattle:
- You will be asked to fill out new patient forms regarding you health history.
- The doctor or therapist will ask you questions about your current condition.
- For chiropractic patients, following the case history, Dr. Kevin Rindal will perform an exam to the area(s) of complaint. Based on your case history and exam findings, it may be recommend that x-rays of the area(s) of complaint need to be taken. If this is the case, you will be referred to a local imaging facility. (Please bring any previously taken x-rays, MRIs, or reports to your first appointment)
- For chiropractic patients, once the exam has been completed, Dr. Kevin Rindal will interpret the exam findings and explain your diagnosis and treatment plan. You will receive treatment the day of the initial appointment, unless we are waiting for x-ray results.
- For Acupuncture & Massage Therapy appointments, you will receive treatment on the day of your appointment.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment at our clinic in Seattle, please call: